about     shop     contact         

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Vegan Leather

So excited about fall fashion! Leather, and tweed and oxblood red, oh my! This little outfit was worn out Friday night.  It was a dual night.  Meet up with some friends to have margaritas and then headed downtown to a club.  Tight mini skirts and low shirts are not my style, so I like to incorporate leather and fitted pants to help the "hot" appeal of the outfit.

This leather peplum shirt could be my favorite new piece.  The leather is vegan leather...talk about an oxymoron! Thank you urban outfitters for being politically correct.  The pants are front H&M.  I had to do some tailoring to the pants prior to wearing them out.  Took me approximately 5 minutes to fix. 


Enjoy the pic! Xo










2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Olivia