Good evening everyone! We arrived this morning in NYC at 5am and we couldn't be more excited! We arrived in the city and as we crossed Broadway the city was full of people setting up for the Super Bowl. It's always exciting to drive into the city and see all the activity. The best way people describe Manhattan, is that it's always "full of life"...literally and figuratively. Nonetheless, we're happy to be. There's no place like home.
1. Is staffing up the only way PERSONAL BLOG will survive?
2. How to make the most out of a MENTOR RELATIONSHIP.
3. With stores like Lululemon & Nike, ACTIVEWEAR continues to boom, along with the prices! How high will they go?
4. Short little article on How to Take a Sick Day.
5. MOM JEANS are back!
6. Oscar de la Renta gets a new CREATIVE DIRECTOR.
8. Still debating if you should get the trendy BOMBER JACKET this Spring, after reading this article, you'll want one in your closet.
9. Groupon buys flash-sale site IDELLI for $43 Million.