about     shop     contact         

Monday, October 15, 2012

Shopping with a Vengeance

This weekend I went home to visit my family in Kansas City.  When I'm home I think I do more shopping per minute than another time I travel.  I always know where to get good buys and I also consult my mom and sister-in-law for second opinions.  So that always pushes me over the edge.

On this trip home, I felt like I got some great pieces for the fall.  I've learned a value lesson shopping when I'm home...always pack your suitcase half full.  There has been plenty of times I have to pack one of my mom's extra suitcases to make it back to SF. 

1. Michael Kors Leather Jacket - TJ Maxx - $160
2. DKNY tortoise sunglasses - Macy's - $65 (with coupon)
3. Zara boots - eBay - $70 (with shipping)
4. Nine West Desired Leather Heels- eBay - $54 (free shipping)
5. Gap Pink Pencil Skirt - Gap - $36 (with coupon)
6. Topshop Peplum Top - Norstrom - $39
7. Bar III Dress - Macy's - $62 (with coupon)
8.  Nine West Desired Suede Heels - eBay - $54 (free shipping)



Michael Kors Leather Jacket

DKNY tortoise sunglasses

Zara Boots

Nine West Desired Leather Heels

Gap Pink Pencil Skirt

Norstrom Topshop Peplum Top

Bar III Dress, Sleeveless Scoop-Neck Printed Ruffle Mini

Nine West Desired Suede Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia