about     shop     contact         

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Under Armour Event | #iwillwhatiwant

A few weeks ago I was invited to attend an Under Armour event in NYC. You might have read or seen their recent campaign, #iwillwhatiwant with Gisele Bündchen's. If you haven't seen the commercial, I've posted it below. 

Here are a few photos from the event! 

GDS_UNDR_ARMR_MRCNTL_09.04.2014_070-2
Everyone who attended the event, participated in a workout session. Natalie was the in structure. That woman knows how to work a crowd! She got everyone pumped up. Can you see me in the second row? I'm the girl with the orange pants. 

GDS_UNDR_ARMR_MRCNTL_09.04.2014_062
Squats. I'm in pain. 

GDS_UNDR_ARMR_MRCNTL_09.04.2014_055
GDS_UNDR_ARMR_MRCNTL_09.04.2014_100
Group selfie. Cheese!

GDS_UNDR_ARMR_MRCNTL_09.04.2014_131
My best attempt at the Michael Jordan jump.

GDS_UNDR_ARMR_MRCNTL_09.04.2014_089
Focused. This workout got me motivated to get back to the gym. After my wedding, I've been struggling to get back to my daily workout routine.


For years, I've always been a fan of Under Armour gear. I've always purchased basic workout gear from Under Armour, mainly due to the price point and versatility of the clothing. Under Armour recently released a new line of athletic gear for women. I'd highly recommend taking a peak. This look on Gisele is my favorite.  When I came home from the Under Armour event, my husband was jealous of my new kicks. He jumped online and ordered himself a new pair of sneakers and a few new workout shirts. 

Enjoy the video. Hope it pumps you up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia