about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Transitioning to Your Favorite Look for Fall with EcoTools

BEAUTY_11


The end of summer is here and we're getting ready for Fall, in today's post sharing one of my favorite looks to transition into Fall. I'm using the EcoTools Buffing Brush, Large Powder Brush, and the Eye Enhancing Due Brushes
During the Fall, I typically wear my blush a little high on my cheekbones, my eye shadow is a little darker and my hair gets pulled back a little more often at the office. 
Here's a little about the brushes I'll be using in today's post: 
EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush- also great for foundation and the ultimate brush for smoothing out makeup lines for flawless results. Great to keep in your bag for buffing touch ups throughout the day.
EcoTools Large Powder Brush - can be used for foundation, blush or powder. Pssst! A new trick of using it to apply dry shampoo to your roots for second day hair.
EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Brushes - four eye brushes in two. Each side is equipped with an essential brush to achieve a perfect eye look. Takes up less space in your Makeup bag.



BEAUTY_9

 I'm start by putting liquid foundation on a small mirror. Then I use my EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush to apply all over my face. These types of brushes are great to evenly apply your foundation to your face. When applying foundation to my cover my freckles, I apply a little more to these areas for fuller coverage. 

BEAUTY_8
Lately I've been using the Makeup Forever HD Powder. It evenly sets my foundation on my face for longer wear. 

BEAUTY_7
Using the EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush I apply blush to my upper cheekbones. 
BEAUTY_6
BEAUTY_4
Batman loves to play with makeup! 

BEAUTY_5
Using the EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Brushes I apply a lighter color to the inner eye and then apply a darker color to the corner of my eyelids. In the fall my eye shadow pallet changes to more bronze/brown tones. I'm a huge fan of the Naked Palette this is a great way to get a variety of colors for the season. 
BEAUTY_1
BEAUTY_10
BEAUTY_3


Thank you so much for reading today's post and special thanks to EcoTools for sponsoring today's post.





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia