about     shop     contact         

Monday, April 30, 2012

My picks of the week


This is my Sunday shopping outfit.  I've discovered how great wedges are in SF. The hills can be difficult, but wedges typically hold up for a day out in the city.

Since Mint/Sea Foam Green  is my new favorite color, I somehow find a way to wear it with any outfit. This outfit is great because I was able to put some of my favorite pieces together.  The denim jacket is a must in SF.  It always gets chilly here.



This outfit was inspired by the all the layering I'm seeing in blogs.  This grey dress is such a staple piece in my closet.  You can't see the ruching on the side, but it's a great touch to the dress.  Oh course I had to spice it up with leopard.  Shirts that have little ties are so great to have in your closet.  If you ever see one on sale, I'd suggest picking it up.  You never know when you'll need to dress up an old sweater or even a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia