about     shop     contact         

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Neon Collection


Neon Dress: Urban Outfitters
Neon Yellow Satchel: Cambridge Satchel Company
Neutral+Neon: Aldo



Neon Pink Wedges: Rocket Dog

It was only appropriate to have my first photo post include NeOn! As you'll see...I love color! You'll also find out that I'm a huge bargain shopper. It's one of my best qualities as a shopaholic! It's from my  Midwest roots ;) Neon is so hot right now and with summer right around the corner, I thought it would be a perfect way to start my neon collection.


The dress from Urban is so beautiful and can be dressed up with a necklace or dressed down with a jean coat.  The neon satchel is one of my favorite things right now. They come in several colors. The yellow is so bright! The picture doesn't do it justice. The pink clutch from Aldo was a great find. I saw it in a magazine the day before and it was on sale! Yay!!! Finally...my Rocket Dog wedges. Yep, you read correctly. These are from Marshalls. They were $20 on  clearance. Can't wait to wear them with something ping! 


Now...go out there and find your favorite piece of neon and match it with some neutrals or more bright colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia