about     shop     contact         

Monday, November 25, 2013

Tibi Dress & Faux Fur Vest


 Winter is finally upon us! Hope everyone is staying warm. I thought I was ready for the cold weather, I was so wrong. My first glimpse of the cold was over the weekend. We went to Dana's engagement party in Brooklyn. She has such a beautiful view of the city. When we came back to Manhattan we wanted to grabbed a bite to eat. As we left Grand Central and headed to one of our favorite late night spots, my teeth started to chatter. At that moment, I started to dream about San Francisco. The breezy fifty degree weather doesn't seem that bad anymore.

The Tibi dress I wore a few months back during Lucky Fabb. The electric blue is so beautiful, especially during this time of the year when I find myself wearing black and grey, a lot. Of course the faux fur went perfectly with the dress. Not sure if you can see in the photos, but I have on tights. I found these over the summer and they seem to match perfectly with my skin. Still on the lookout for a nice pair of "skin color" tights. I have a feeling these Walgreen tights won't get me through this season. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

 Places to wear this outfit :: holiday party, girl's night out, engagement party

Dress :: Tibi (love this one)
Vest :: Zara (similar here
Belt :: Banana Republic (love this one)
Heels :: Zara (similar here)
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia