about     shop     contact         

Friday, November 15, 2013

Wool Coat & Grey Midi Skirt



Hello everyone! Today is Friday and I'm all smiles! The last two days have been filled with business meetings, business lunches and business dinners. Looking forward to this weekend, which will be filled with home improvement projects and getting the apartment and get it ready for the holidays. My fiance brought home a box of Christmas lights and we've already started decorating the fireplace. Christmas music and hot chocolate might be added to the agenda.

This week I've been seen some really innovative and inspiring videos and I wanted to share with my readers.
  • This is the coolest domino setup. It took three months to setup this video. Can you imagine the patience?
  •  I've always been a huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence. She's one of the best actresses in Hollywood and she always makes fun of herself when she falls or trips on the red carpet. If I were famous, I'd probably have a few moments similar to hers. Check out this touching video. She makes a little girl's day. Beware, it's a tear jerker.
  •  Coin is an very innovated company changing the way you use credit cards.

Today's outfit is what I typically wear to the office when I'm not meeting with customers. It's feminine and sophisticated. Not your typically suit and tie. The midi skirt is a great addition to any corporate girl. Over the summer I wore the skirt with my favorite H&M top.

 Places to wear this outfit ::great outfit to wear to the office

Top :: Banana Republic old (similar here)
Skirt :: Zara
Heels :: Valentino 
Coat :: Zara (similar here)
Bag :: Fendi 
Necklace :: Lia Sophia (gift from my mom)

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia