about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

J. Crew Plaid Shirt & Oxford Flats



Top : Christine from The Fashion Pledge / Christine from Petite Hues / Fallon from Sage + Sparkle 
Bottom : Kileen from cute + little / Olivia from Corporate Catwalk / Sydney from Sydney's Fashion Diary


Love these oxfords!
 

This week's blog collaboration is plaid and tartan! You may ask yourself, what's the difference? I've googled several times "the difference between plaid and tartan", because I was asking myself the same question. In the States and modern day society they can be used interchangeably. However, the term "tartan" originates from the Scottish culture which refers to a traditional fabric used in their clothing. 

Today I'm wearing a plaid collar shirt from J.Crew with all black. Plaid is one of y favorite patterns during this time of the year. My closet is full of plaid. It goes well with black and other deep hues I wear during the holidays. As for my oxford flats...they are my favorite! I fell in love with these shoes the moment I set eye on them during the Lord & Taylor sale.

Hope you've enjoyed the blogger collaboration. Only two more weeks left in the series! I'm really looking forward to next week.

 Places to wear this outfit :: Holiday shopping, casual day in the city

Sweater :: H&M 
Collar Shirt :: J. Crew
Pants :: Macy's 
Oxford Flats :: Louise et Cie
Coat :: Zara 
Bag :: Michael Kors
Hat :: Zara

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia