French women have been my style inspiration my several years. Their style is always elegant and timeless. They stick with simple pieces and never go overboard on any trend. Here are some of my own fashion advice to dress like the French...
1. Jewelry - as much as I love bracelets, necklaces and rings, I never wear too much jewelry
2. Makeup - I use cover up for my freckles, but like all natural for my overall foundation and eye shadow
3. Lipstick - my lips are always bright and this brightens up my face and any outfit
4. Heels - never underestimate the power of nude heels
5. Stripes - black and white stripes give you a clean finish to any outfit
This Warehouse dress I found on Poshmark for $25! I got this dress as part of a bundle with my J.Crew trousers. Right now the dress is on sale for $33 on Asos. So if you're in need for a great summer striped dress, be sure to check out this dress online.