about     shop     contact         

Friday, June 27, 2014

NYC Poshmark Event

FLATIRON_5
FLATIRON_1
FLATIRON_2
FLATIRON_3
FLATIRON_6

Last night I had the pleasure of co-costing the NYC Poshmark event. We had such an amazing time. The Poshmark family always knows how to throw amazing parties. They had hundreds of people attend and rumor has it, it's their best turnout in PoshParty history! There were four other amazing fashion bloggers who hosted the event Martha of MDollNYC, Sarah of House and Sequins, Jen of Skirt the Rules and Naty of A Love Affair with Fashion. Here are a few photos from the event. I managed to get my VP of Operations (aka my husband) join me at the event. 

Thanks again to everyone who showed up at the event. For those of you who have questions about Poshmark and how it work, please feel free to email me. I'm a huge fan of Poshmark. I've be able t sell so many things from my closet on Poshmark, which is great because I turnaround to buy something new for my closet! Viscous cycle. 

Download the free Poshmark app for iPhone, iPad and Android. When you signup use code HPADM and get a $5 credit on your next purchase. Keep an eye on my Poshmark closet because 99% of everything I wear on my blog ends up on Poshmark.

Poshmark
Poshmark
Poshmark
Poshmark

Mango Vest
Banana Republic Cami (similar at Anthropologie)
Nordstrom Skirt (similar at Revolve)
Steve Madden Heels (love this style from NastyGal)
Fendi Bag


Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia