about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

gold & black love

Sweater: Macy's (similar here), Skirt: Nordstroms (similar here) Heels: Zara (similar here) , Bag: Coach, Necklace: TJ Maxx


There's nothing I love more than finding something on sale. This sweater was one of my lastest finds
at Macy's.  One evening after work I did a little shopping and I found this beautiful sweater on the super duper sale rack.  It was a total of $8.  I almost bought all 5 of them! This sweater will look great with anything! The skirt is from Nordy's and thought they'd look good together.  Black and gold is always a good combination.  

Are you a fan of the sale rack or do you pass up? I always seem to find a good deal, but it takes a moment! 

logo olivia j

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

5 comments:

  1. Macy's has such great sales sometimes. I love going through their sale racks! Cute sweater.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pretty sweater !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia