about     shop     contact         

Monday, May 13, 2013

napa valley florals











Dress: Betsy Johnson, Jacket: Ann Taylor, Heels: Zara, Bag: Coach

This weekend we headed up to Napa.  By far, our favorite place to visit in California.  Decided to match the greenery with my Betsy Johnson dress.  The silver metallic shoes seemed to go perfectly with the dress. I've been waiting for the right moment to wear the shoes. Although we all know that metallic looks great with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a tee.

As you can see with my natural lipstick (aka red wine), we had a great time up in Napa.  Hopefully we'll make it up to wine country a few more times before the big move. 

logo olivia j

9 comments:

  1. adorable! love too much your heels and bag!

    hope to see you on my blog ;)
    wish you a beautiful day, Angy

    http://angystearoom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angy! Love your blog. Following you on FB.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Napa too!! A gorgeous place, love the green coach bag went great with the floral dress.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V! Your blog is amazing. Thanks for the comment. Are you in SF?

      Delete
  4. Napa is one of my favorite places to go to for wine and champagne! I love your Spring/Summer dress!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love champagne. Makes for a great day in the sun! Accompanied by cheese and bread ;)

      Delete
  5. Oddly enough, it's your nail polish color that struck me first :) But this is one fab look for a date at the winery!

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous setting! Wish I could be there.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia