about     shop     contact         

Thursday, May 30, 2013

shades of blue


Top: Express, Pants: Hinge (Nordstroms), Heels: Nastygal, Sunnies: DYNY, Clutch: boutique in NY, Necklace: Nordstroms

Last night I attended a Poshmark event in SF.  If you haven't downloaded the app, do it right now! You'll find so many great items on the app and you can also make money.  I cleaned out my closet and made a few extra dollars to refresh my closet.  The Founder and CEO, Manish, is such a great entrepreneur.  He is also the founder of Kaboodle...some of you may remember.  It's amazing that he came up with this app and it has grown so quickly in the last year.  I've also had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie Palmeri, who is a Priciple at SoftTechVC and is part of the founding team and took part of one of the first Posh Parties!  I wish the Poshmark team the best of success in the future.

Hope you enjoy the app.  If you ever have questions, feel free to email me.  I'd be happy to give anyone advice on buying and selling on Poshmark. 


logo olivia j

12 comments:

  1. I really love the colors here! Mixed blues is definitely in this season, and you're rocking it!

    That said, I'm not a huge fan of the fit of the pants. I've seen a few fashion bloggers trying to rock this look, and I find that it just looks like they're not fitted properly.

    Eh, just my opinion, though!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joules! Love love blue. I have it on again! You should totally get a pair and see how they fit. They are so comfortable and make for a more casual look. I'm going to get them in black. This season a lot of pieces are not fitted. I was just having this conversation a few days again. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Love everything about this look....the pants look fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love outfits like these! colors in the same palette!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there,Ciao Olivia...Wow amazing Outfit,perfect matches of colours and great choice of Shoes....Cheers!
    You're an Artist of Style indeed!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics and outfit!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza Olivia! I am so smitten with this look. LOVE the shades of blue .. and those heels?! Too chic! I also love those cat eye sunnies - where are they from?! Have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is amazing!! You are truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love blue and you literally rocked this outfit, im so glad i came across your blog as you officially have your new biggest fan and follower :) cant wait to see your new outfit posts, you should check out mine i just did one today with a bit of neon in haha

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! You're amazing!!! What a wonderful comment. Just made my day. I'll be sure to check out your. You're lovely!

      Delete
  9. Cute! Mint is your color!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia