about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Black & White :: Ann Taylor Shorts & Forever 21 Vest

 
 

At the beginning of the summer, I bought this cute little vest from Forever 21. There were so many times I pulled it out of my closet and tried it on with an outfit. What I realized with white faux leather, is that it looks good with white cotton. The shorts were another one of my favorite purchases. Purchased from Ann Taylor during their Summer Sale. Today's outfit I wanted to keep it simple, black white and little nude heel to top it off. 

Top :: boutique in Chicago (similar here)
Vest ::  Forever 21
Shorts :: Ann Taylor
Heels :: Zara
Bag :: Fendi

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

20 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great heels and such a beautiful smile! xxx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is amazing! I just found you via "My Style Pill" and went through your previous posts.
    Gorgeous looks, perfect styling, beautiful hair and smile...
    I will certainly come back.

    Hugs from germany,
    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annette! Thank you so much. Glad you like the blog. Hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  4. All your clothes are fabulous love ur style! x

    http://www.danceonflour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Gail. Black and white is such a staple in my closet. Makes me feel very put together.

      Delete
  6. L O V E L Y!!!!

    - www.fashionforaverage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might have to steal that bag. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this outfit, i just started an internship so this is definitely a stylish alternative to boring officewear that i need to copy! xx AtYourHeels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Don't get lost in office wear! Hope I can inspire you to throw some cute outfits for everyday looks.

      Delete
  9. That is some serious arm candy you have there lovely, I want it so much and I love those strappy sandal heels too!

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes and bag are beautiful!

    voguishvoyager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely love the bag!

    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, very chic!

    www.thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute and chic

    Noir-creme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia