about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Street Style :: Zara Leather pants & Kurt Geiger heels





Hi everyone! I'm writing you flying over Pennsylvania. For the rest of the week I'm heading back to my hometown, Kansas City, to spend time with my family.  My beautiful niece turns 7 years old tomorrow and I never miss a birthday party...so I'm heading back. 

Today's outfit post is a mix of a few trends for fall. The "camo" colors and leather leggings. Last year I picked up both the top and leggings from two of my favorite stores, Banana Republic and Zara. I've worn this outfit a few times. It's great to wear out for a late dinner at a trendy restaurant or heading to a friend's house for cocktails with the girls. When I'm not wearing pencil skirt and oxford shirts to the office, I take a 180 and throw on some leather and strappy heels. The heels were a purchase from Kurt Geiger in SF.  The heels were purchased the day before I moved to NY. I consider them my parting gift with beloved San Francisco. 

Hope you like the photos. They were shot by a new friend, Akil at ClearShadow Photography. He takes amazing photos. We took these photos with a friend of mine, she's the model. Then I jumped in and took some candid blogger shots.  We had a great time. Good learning experience for me.

 Place you could wear this outfit :: trendy social networking event, meeting the girls for dinner, dinner date. Where would you wear this outfit???


Top :: Banana Republic
Pants :: Zara
Heels :: Kurt Geiger
Bag :: Fendi 

 Photo Credits ::ClearShadow Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia