about     shop     contact         

Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Heels


Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Today I'm looking back on my September heels. With fall and winter right around the corner, the sandals are slowly started to be packed away and boots are taking over my closet. This morning I got my first pair over-the-knee boots  in the mail from H&M. I'm looking forward to the change in the weather and my wardrobe. 

This will be my first winter in New York, so I'm trying to prepare myself for the cold. I got used to the 70 degree weather in San Francisco, so you'll probably see me bundled up from Nov-March. 

This afternoon I'm going to stop by the garment district. I'm trying to get inspired to start sewing again. My sewing machine is starting to get dusty and that's never a good sign. I'd like to pick up a few fall fabrics to make midi skirts. Houndstooth and plaid print are really popular right now, so I'll start there. I'll be sure to keep you updated. 
Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

 Photo Credits ::ClearShadow Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia