about     shop     contact         

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Weekend Casual with Printed Sweater & Skinny Jeans


As we inch closer and closer to Spring, a part of me is really going to miss the cold weather. Last year when I lived in San Francisco, I never thought this would come out of my mouth. The past few months in New York have been so memorable. I've really enjoyed the snow and cold weather. Growing up in the Midwest and experiencing the four season probably has something to do with me cherishing the change in weather, nonetheless it's been a beautiful winter. 

On the weekends I like to be a little more casual. I typically steer clear of any work pieces. However, I've been incorporating the PORTOFINO blouse from Express over the past few weekends. Today's outfit is very simple; sweater and skinny jeans. I've been wanting to wear this sweater all season and it paired great with these heels.



Sweater :: Macy's old (love this one and this one
Jeans :: Gap (similar here)
Heels :: Prada (similar in black)
Bag :: Coach
 Coat :: Tulle (similar here & here)

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia