about     shop     contact         

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Not Your Typical Work Suit | Blue Pantsuit

BLUE_5-2
BLUE SUIT
BLUE_4-2
BLUE SUIT
BLUE_3-2

One of my fashion icons, Miroslava Duma, wore a blue Stella McCartney pantsuit last year during London Fashion week. Like so many of her outfits, she's influenced my style and encouraged me to be more open-minded to trying new trends. What so many people don't know about Miroslava is that she is a very petite woman. Although she stands a mere 5'0", she's able to pull off so many trends that you'd normally see on runway models. She makes trends work with her body and her style.

For me, it's all about finding what works with your body, style and budget. As much as I'd love to have a tailored designer pantsuit, my Zara suit is just as stylish.

Zara Blazer (similar here & here)
Zara Trousers (similar here & here)
Express Shirt
Nasty Gal Heels (love these)
Aldo Clutch
Zara Necklace (love here & here)
DYNY Sunnies

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia