about     shop     contact         

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pleated Midi Skirt + Dark Denim

Denim shirt and black midi skirt-4
Denim shirt and black midi skirt-1
Denim shirt and black midi skirt-3
Denim shirt and black midi skirt-6
Denim shirt and black midi skirt-7
Denim shirt and black midi skirt-2
Denim shirt and black midi skirt-8
Denim shirt and black midi skirt-9
Gap Shirt (similar here & here) | Zara Skirt (similar here, here & here) | Zara Heels  | J.Crew Necklace old  | TJ Maxx Clutch 

Good morning! It's a foggy day in NYC. I think we're reverted back to fall weather, unbelievable. Even with all the bad weather, it's been an exciting week. On Monday I tried on my wedding dress, I didn't take any good photos or else I would have shared on Instagram. My next fitting is in a few weeks and I won't make the same mistake twice, I'll be sure to bring along a friend and take some photos. 

This week is also the start of our end of fiscal year at work, so I've been at the office a little more than usual. I've been trying to get to the gym every day, drink lots of water and eat healthy to help minimize the stress. I'm still working on getting a full night's sleep when I have a million things going through my mind (work + wedding). If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! 

Last night Fallon of Sage + Sparkle invited me to a Pinnacle Cocktail Event. Mixologist Brian Van Flandern, writer of Vintage Cocktail, demonstrated how to properly make a cocktail. We got to make several different drinks with Pinnacle flavored vodkas. Oh yes! How can I forget, they also had delicious dessert tables covered with macarons, cinnamon rolls, donut holes, cupcakes...the list goes on! 

As for today's outfit, another outfit in my favorite pleated mini skirt. Here's another look at the blush pleated mid skirt + white shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia