about     shop     contact         

Monday, October 6, 2014

Black + White | White Button Down Shirt

Black + White
Black + White
Black + White
Black + White
Black + White
Black + White

Faux Leather Skirt (similar Halogen skirt)
Zara Heels 
Clare Vivier Clutch
Prada Sunglasses (similar here)

The classic white button down shirt can be worn so many different ways. I've found that wearing it with a faux leather skirt can give you the classic look while still looking fun and trendy (wore similar outfit here). The last six months, I've been crushing on the button down shirts from Ann Taylor. Last year, I was having a moment with the portofino blouses from Express. When you're wearing a button down, be sure to wear an undershirt. There's nothing worse than seeing a woman's bra through the gap in her blouse. I'd recommend the Spanx undershirt, in nude. Oh yes, if you're ever interested in learning how to roll your sleeves like an expert, watch this video of Jenna Lyons. She shares how the experts at J.Crew roll cuff their sleeves, the right way. I'm still practicing...

Little update on our home projects. On Saturday, I turned our storage unit into a (really small) walk-in closet. My clothes were spread across three different closets in the house. It was time to consolidate. I bought myself a hammer drill from Home Depot and I started my project. After a full day of building, at 11pm I finally completed my closet. Feeling accomplished, rewarded myself with a piece of pizza and headed to bed. 

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia