about     shop     contact         

Monday, October 27, 2014

What to Wear to Work | Spotted Top + Black Trousers

SPOT_5
SPOT_4
SPOT_6
SPOT_1
SPOT_2

Ann Taylor Blouse runs large & currently 50% off entire site
Fendi Bag (similar style at Kate Spade Saturday)

As a corporate woman, I attend customer meetings on a regular basis. My colleagues, mostly men, are typically dressed in suits. When I first started attending meetings I would ALWAYS wear a suit to match my colleagues. As much as I love a well fitted suit, I never felt comfortable wearing a suit to my customer meetings.  I found alternative outfits to wear. Today's outfit being one. 

The top is feminine, which I love in my office outfits. The J.Crew trousers are straight, cropped leg. This makes the pants look tailor for my petite body. It's a little difficult to see, but I'm wearing a wool camel color blazer under my coat. Instead of wearing a matching blazer, I like to wear different textures and colors for business meetings. The same holds true for my heels. The outfit is anything but traditional, but still looks professional for the office.

Photos by Lydia Hudgens



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia