about     shop     contact         

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Goodbye Winter | Belted Coat + Grey Midi Skirt

Belted Coat + Grey Midi Skirt, New York Fashion Blogger, Style Blogger, What to wear to Work

Welcome to the first day of spring! Today's outfit post is not indicative of the date, because the weather has been painfully cold in New York. The good news, I've been getting a lot of wear out of my winter clothing! 

Today's outfit I'm wearing my snakeskin top (which I wore here), my grey midi and Valentino heels. What do you think about the belt on the coat? Last year I bought this Dolce & Gabbana belt from The RealReal and haven't found a good way to incorporate it in my wardrobe.  This coat has the tendency to come unbuttoned, so the belt was a good option to keep me bundled up! 


Top :: Express
Skirt :: Zara
Heels :: Valentino 
Coat :: Zara 
Belt :: Dolce & Gabbana 
Fur Scarf :: Banana Republic

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia