about     shop     contact         

Friday, March 21, 2014

What to Wear to Work | Casual Friday


Finding outfits to wear to the office on causal Fridays is always one of my biggest challenges. You don't want your jeans to be too tight and your heels too high. The best advice I can give to anyone trying to figure out what to wear on a casual Friday, replace one piece from a daily work outfit. For example, the outfit I'm wearing can easily be worn with a pair of trousers to the office. I substituted the trousers for a dark denim. These jeans work great with the office for two reasons; the jeans are not tight, nor fraying at the ends. I also prefer dark denim at the office. They look more polished than faded denim. Another alternative to this outfit, I could have worn the white top, trousers and a strappy heels to the office. 

These metallic pumps have been such a life saver at the office. They're really comfortable (no joke) and they're the perfect height to walk around all day. 




After reading this article from Refinery29 about wearing sneakers to the office, I had to try them out with this outfit. Although I'd never wear this outfit to the office in a million years, I thought it was fun to see an alternative look by adding converse and a baseball cap. On that note, it's Friday and see you soon! 


Express Top | Banana Republic Jeans | Banana Republic Necklace (similar here) | Banana Republic Heels | Converse | Michael Kors Tote (similar here) | J. Crew Hat (similar here) | NARS Lipstick


{more ways to follow Corporate Catwalk}

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia