about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Hair Essentials & Video Tutorial


1. Klorane Dry Shampoo $20 | 2. Sultra Curling Wand $130 | 3. Kerastase Elixier Ultime $54

The past few months I've had several people request for a tutorial on my hair, although the video below isn't a tutorial, I'd like to share three essential products I use for my hair.

I've also included photos of my hair after curling it with the Sultra styling wand. It's a great curling iron and highly recommend adding this to your collection. The Klorane and Kerastase are a few other products I use on a daily basis to keep my hair shiny. Since I have naturally curly hair, I try to not wash my hair on a daily basis. Here's a great tutorial on different things you can do with the Klorane dry shampoo...did I mention it gives you great volume? Be sure to check it out!








{more ways to follow Corporate Catwalk}
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png
outfit photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia