about     shop     contact         

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mixing Prints with Red Accents




This weekend we got our first taste of spring in New York and now I have a heavy case of spring fever. I'm itching to wear skirts without tights and open-toe shoes. 

For today's outfit I've mixed two of my favorite prints, stripes and window pane prints. A few weeks back I picked up these heels from Banana Republic and I've been able to wear them with so many outfits. They're also the perfect height for the office. Like most metallic shoes, they have the tendency to scuff easily so I'd recommend being extra careful with these heels. I topped off the outfit with red accents. 

Top :: The Limited (similar here)
Pants :: Joe Fresh 
Heels :: Banana Republic
Bag :: Michael Kors (also love)
Glasses :: Fendi (similar here)
Necklace :: J. Crew 


{more ways to follow Corporate Catwalk}
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia