about     shop     contact         

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wearing Stripes and Camo


Spring has been teasing New York. We've had a few beautiful days, but it looks like we have a few more days of winter in NYC. Today's outfit I've been wearing the last few weeks. The sweater from H&M keeps me warm and the camo pants are a good change from your standard jeans. Originally when I bought this sweater I wanted to wear it with my faux leather skirt (like I wore here & here), but I was clueless on what tights to wear with the look. As the weather starts to warm up, it's an outfit I might try for the spring. I could always brighten up the look with a spring color. 

I have to tell you about this sweater...I cannot say enough good things about it. H&M has been doing a great job with their quality of clothing and I think this is a piece that can be worn for a few years and seasons.


Sweater :: H&M
Pants :: BUFFALO by David Bitton (splurge here, save here & here
Hat :: Gap old (similar here
Heels :: Dolce Vita sold out (similar here, love here & here
Bag :: Alexander Wang 

{TJ Maxx photo by Kristiina Wilson)

This last picture I had to share! For the month of March, my blogger bestie, Fallon founder of Sage+Sparkle won TJ Maxx's Maxxinista contest. She's being featured on their tumbler site for the entire mouth of March. Be sure to check it out! 


{more ways to follow Corporate Catwalk}
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia