about     shop     contact         

Friday, March 18, 2016

Weekend Wardrobe | Duster Vest

DRAPE_9

Dusters have been having a moment...for a while. After trying on the style several times, I started to give up on making it work for my body. Last week while shopping at Club Monaco, I finally found a style that worked for my style and shape. Since I'm petite and little curvy, I needed something with less material. Something shorter and without sleeves. 

Although this Club Monaco vest was an investment piece, I knew I'd be able to recreate several looks with this one piece. It can be worn to work by wearing it with a simple black dress and pumps. For a more casual look, switch out the flared sleeve top and heels for a white tee and sneakers. If you're heading out on a date, dress it up with a bodycon dress and strappy heels


Let me know what you think about this style! 

DRAPE_6
DRAPE_5
DRAPE_4
DRAPE_8
DRAPE_7
DRAPE_3

Anthropology Sunglasses old (similar here)
Kate Spade Watch (similar here)





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia