about     shop     contact         

Monday, March 14, 2016

What to Wear to Work | Pencil Skirt + Blazer

Black pencil skirt_Grey Blazer_1

It's Monday morning and I can't figure out what to wear, not to mention I don't feel like fixing my hair. For those of mornings, this is what I wear to work -- pencil skirt, blazer, cami and  my hair is a loose bun. It seems a little dressed up for a Monday, but it's the best way for me to jump into work. 

If you're going to get overdressed during the workwear, do it on a Monday. While your colleagues may be feeling the hangover from the weekend, get dressed up and put a big smile on your face. You're guaranteed to have a productive start to the week. 

Black pencil skirt_Grey Blazer_8
Black pencil skirt_Grey Blazer_6
Black pencil skirt_Grey Blazer_7

This outfit might look familiar, last year I wore something similar here. As you can see, it's easy to transition your work pieces to an evening outfit. Blazers are my favorite accessories and I love wearing them out in the city, if blazers are not your style for an evening look, switch out the blazer for a cropped leather jacket (similar to these looks here, here & more casual here). 

Black pencil skirt_Grey Blazer_2
Black pencil skirt_Grey Blazer_5

J.Crew Skirt (similar here)
Saint Laurent Bag (similar save here)





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia